- Engaging existing and potential customers to keep them informed of current offerings and encourage repeat business.
- Sourcing and quoting for products as required following on from contact made as well as those received from telephone and web enquiries.
- Arranging product samples for lines selected by the client.
- Maintaining quality of data on internal database.
- Meeting customers in on-site showroom.
- Attending trade shows (as an exhibitor) to engage new customers.
- Attending industry shows (as a buyer) to build product knowledge.
- Assisting with general office duties as and when required.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the telephone including probing for information and closing of sales.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Fast learner with the ability to think creatively to source products to meet customers’ requirements.
£16k-£22k depending on experience + sales bonus scheme
Send CVs including your salary expectations and contact details to email@example.com